New client special: Three private sessions for $190! Contact me to set up your first session.
Private sessions with me ease tension while building strength in the body, mind, and heart--bringing all three into greater harmony.
I work with clients to create their own yoga-based tools, unique to their needs, that they can use anytime--on their own, in group yoga classes, or in the world beyond the yoga mat. Working with me one-on-one is a great way to:
- develop your abilities to navigate the daily stresses of life
- recover from disease, chronic stress, and trauma
- deepen your enjoyment of the life you are living
What does a private session look like?
Each private or semi-private yoga session with me is tailored to your individual goals and needs. Private sessions can include:
- Vinyasa (flow) yoga: A movement-based practice that builds strength, flexibility, and body awareness while also releasing tension. Great for beginning students who are interested in building up to group classes or more vigorous practices.
- Gentle yoga for stress release: Simple, gentle movements that systematically release held tension throughout the body.
- Restorative yoga: A practice that uses props (blankets, bolsters, and more) to support the body in various postures, promoting deep relaxation on every level.
- Therapeutic yoga: A combination of gentle yoga, restorative yoga, guided meditation, and therapeutic touch.
- Yoga Nidra: A structured, guided relaxation technique to help you recover from stress and achieve a deep, replenishing rest.
- Breath work: Practices that use the regulation of breath to change the environment of the body and the mind.
- Meditation and guided relaxation techniques: Techniques to use the power of your own mind to release distracted or negative thought patterns and held tensions in the body, mind, and heart.
Ready to dive in? Go to Getting started: Pricing and setting up.